A report of our time with Casa de Oracion by SML Board of Director, Sam Martinez. This is set to be published as an upcoming “devoted” article.
A report on our Advent Conspiracy / Giving Tree efforts at St. Mark.
Journal of my daily devotion.
Notes from my personal devotion for the day.
Notes from my devotions for the day.
Journal of my devotion for the day.
St. Mark Lutheran is now a strategic partner of the Freedom Church Alliance; a group of congregations in the Houston area, dedicated to the abolition of Sex Trafficking.
Some Community Needs & Service Opportunities:
Several items dealing with the SML MOST/CityServe Ministry.
Some important upcoming items:
- Follow-Up Meeting for MOST Ministry Leaders – Tuesday, August 22, 7:00 p.m. [<– This is different than originally scheduled!]
- Kevin Pieper from Salem Lutheran Church to speak at SML this Sunday, August 30, following late service. Lunch provided. In the “Parlor” [CR 161] across from the cafeteria.
- “Modern Day Slavery” [A.K.A. “Sex Trafficking”] the Sermon Topic this Sunday, August 30. Activities for children provided as topic is not suitable for them.
Some items to THANK and PRAISE the Lord for and to CELEBRATE!
- End of the Fiscal Year Gifts to MAM, LINC Houston, and Elijah Rising’s Kendleton Farms ventue.
- LINC Houston’s Glocal Mission Outreach Event on August 8.
- SML’s 2014 Rummage Sale
Reflections of my time at First Lutheran, Ponca City, OK, this last weekend.
Doesn’t he look excited?
An additional picture of Daniel with Ben at the link.
Aren’t my toes pretty?!?
Benjamin James Heitshusen, before his first day of school yesterday for the 2015-2016 school year.